To provide you, your guests, and our other hotel guests with a comfortable and enjoyable stay at our hotel, we kindly ask you to carefully read, accept, and respect these house rules.
- All instructions from hotel staff must be followed.
- In case of a fire, remain calm. Report the fire to the reception and/or activate the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, immediately exit the building.
- Under no circumstances use the elevators during a fire.
- Cameras are positioned in various locations inside and around the building. Everyone on our premises or inside the hotel consents to being recorded. In case of emergencies and/or incidents, these recordings may be used as supporting material for third parties.
- Found items should be handed in at the reception.
- blooming hotel is not responsible for damage, loss, or theft of your belongings.
- The management of this location and/or individuals working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any physical and/or material or immaterial damage experienced by visitors of the location.
- Willful damage to blooming hotel’s property may result in liability for repair and/or replacement costs.
- Willful disturbance of the peace within or on the premises of blooming hotel may result in liability for compensation costs.
- Guests must adhere to the opening hours of our public areas at all times. Access to these public areas is not allowed outside of opening hours.
o blooming brasserie and bar: 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM
o Terrace by the pond: 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
o Restaurant Zandhoeve: 07:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Parties and events must conclude by 12:30 AM. The last round of drinks will be served at 12:00 AM.
- blooming hotel staff members have the authority to reduce the volume at any time. Music at parties and events must conclude by 12:00 AM.
- Music at parties and events must conclude by 12:00 AM.
- Guests attending parties and events without a hotel reservation must leave blooming hotel immediately after the event.
- blooming hotel reserves the right to terminate its services to you at any time and without notice if you violate the house rules or otherwise behave in a manner that disrupts the order and peace at blooming hotel